Welcome!

This blog is about my journey towards health. Not just weight loss, but total overall health.

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

6/13/2012

I've taken a three month sabbatical from healthy eating. Yeah, I know. Didn't last that long the first time.

I sit here in the waiting room, waiting for news...my husband is getting a colonoscopy today. I have a doctors appointment in a little while, for a totally different reason. Not one I'm ready to talk about yet. Maybe not ever.

I realize I have to do something about my health. My husband needs to as well. His diabetes is not very well controlled. He doesn't eat regularly, and his work is requiring him to work 12-14 hours a day 7 days a week right now. Needless to say, he's exhausted.

I am too. Most days I don't know if I'm coming or going. My dr took me off the Phentermine after I had a panic attack. My gym closed down. No place else in Lamar to go work out. Sure, I could go for a walk, but with all the knee probs I've been having lately, I'm afraid I would fall.

Sorry for the negativity, things have just sucked lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment