Welcome!

This blog is about my journey towards health. Not just weight loss, but total overall health.

Friday, March 16, 2012

Day 3

I managed to get through the day without a candy binge. Yay! Total calorie count: 1314. I did discover today that one chocolate covered espresso bean contains 21 calories. Wow. So I only ate one. My dad visited from KC today and we made barbecued chicken on the grill. It was good. I roasted some red potatoes in the oven as well. My appetite is crap after taking all the vitamins, so I couldn't even finish off one breast. Which is okay; less is better.
Dealing with creaky back pain tonight; I can tell that there's rain coming soon. Hoping if I can get the weight off the back pain will decrease. Hopefully.

I'm afraid to step on the scale. What if I check and I haven't lost anything? Is it worth it? It has to be. My kids need their mom.

I don't have diabetes. I don't have high blood pressure. In fact, it was 110/72 at the dr office on Tuesday. I do get migraines, and I do have disc degeneration in my lower back. I'm aware I need to cut down on my caffeine intake, but I think I need to try to make the switch from diet soda to tea first.

I think tonight is going to be a bubble bath night after the kids go to sleep. Maybe tomorrow we'll go to the park and walk the trail...

No comments:

Post a Comment